Hi, I am Lillian Klein.
Nutritionist, speaker and breast cancer specialist.
I love what I do, there is no greater job satisfaction than empowering the woman I work with to take control of their health.
I believe that every woman should have access to an integrative model of breast cancer care, where alongside your oncologist, you have all the tools to do everything you can to beat breast cancer.
- I have a first class honours degree in Nutritional Science and a post graduate qualification in Nutritional Therapy
- I am registered with The British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT) and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- I have trained with Penny Brohn in their Bristol Whole Body Approach to Cancer
- I am a member of the British Society of Integrative Oncology
- I am the Nutritional Therapist for Victoria’s Promise, a charity which supports young women with cancer
- I worked for Nuffield Health for 6 years, running programs to support and improve woman’s health through Nutritional Therapy
- I am a medical supporter of the Yes to Life Integrative Cancer Care Charity
- I am completing Functional and Integrative approaches to Cancer training with Dr Nina Fuller-Shavel
- I am a contributor to the Health UK radio station and Health Triangle magazine